A marketing and strategic plan that accesses how much business your competition has and how much potential your business has to grow. An essential aspect of a business plan that most entrepreneurs don’t do. Market research that is fact and data based as opposed to using conjecture and gut instinct. Business that lack a proper marketing plan and competitive analysis leave themselves open to being dominated by their competition.
A competitive Analysis answers these questions.
- Who are your top competitors?
- What products or services does your competition offer?
- What percentage of the market does each competitor have?
- What strategy is your competition currently using to steal your business?
- What type of advertising is the competition using to market their business?
- How much is the competition spending on marketing?
- What are each competitor’s strengths and weaknesses?
- What potential threats do your competitors pose?
- What potential opportunities does having competition provide your business?
What you get is a free comprehensive written down Marketing Competition Analysis. It includes who your competition is targeting. How are they targeting them? Where are they putting their money? What is profitable for them? It provides expert recommendation of how out perform the competition.
To claim your free report signup now to schedule a 15 minute meeting. We ask a few critical questions about your business in order to put together a free customized Marketing Competitive Analysis. Every report is customized to your specific industry and location.