There are a lot of reasons you need video marketing if you want to build an online presence. Less than 10% of businesses have established a presence on video. An even smaller percentage do it effectively. We have developed a simple process that can drive a ton of qualified leads to your business. Here are 10 very important things to think about if you are not convinced you will be after you hear the facts.
1) Average user spends 88% more time on sites with video. This helps your site’s bounce rate which is an important ranking factor.
2) 3 out of 5 people spend at least 2 minutes watching a video before making a purchase.
3) By 2017 video will account for 69% of all internet traffic.
4) Everyday over 5 years worth of video is watched on youtube.
5) Videos build trust with potential clients because they see your product or service better.
6) 80% of consumers buy a product after watching a video.
7) 2 Billion videos are watched on YouTube everyday.
8) YouTube is the worlds #2 search engine.
9) Internet video marketing is the most cost effective advertising that exists today. Per view it is cheaper than television, radio, print or any other online advertising option.
10) YouTube channels with a lot of views and subscribers rank websites more effectively than any other tactic.
Video should not be an after thought but it should be your central marketing focus. The easiest way to stand out over your competition is to use video. One of the best reasons to create a youtube channel is that your content exists perpetually online working to market your brand every day 24/7. In the digital marketing industry we talk a lot about social proof and there is nothing that works more effectively to establish your business brand.